Whatsapp for ipad
WhatsApp For iPad Download Free
There are two ways of installing Whatsapp for iPad using the Whatsapp web:
Using an unofficial app on the App store
Follow these steps if you are looking to access the Whatsapp using safari:
Open safari on the iPad and type web.whatsapp.com in the search bar. Once the page is loaded, you will notice the home page of Whatsapp and not the interface of Whatsapp web.
You need to tap on the URL and access the top drawer of the favorite menu by swiping down. You need to tap on the option that now appears before you and says ‘load desktop site’.
The page will now reload and display the interface of Whatsapp web with a QR code that helps to pair with the iPhone.
On you iPhone, go to settings and then Whatsapp web and scan the QR code. This will help you to pair the devices (iPhone and iPad) together.
The page will reload again, this time it will show all the recent text messages, videos or the audios that have been received by the user.
Limitations of the setup:
While the method is quite effective, there are a few limitations to using this setup too:
- When the service is used on a Mac or PC, the notifications are supported but it is not the same for iOS. The user does not receive any notifications of the incoming messages as the web browsers are not supported on iOS.
- The user cannot send the voice messages since the browser does not support Whatsapp officially. However, they can still listen to them.
Apart from the above limitations and a few bugs, the service is quite user friendly, easy to use and a great choice for Whatsapp users.
Whatsapp on An iPad Using the Whatsapp Web Alternatives:
There have been several users who have complained about the quality issues when talking about the Whatsapp for iPad using the Whatsapp web via safari. The problem is obvious since the service was never designed keeping in mind the iPad users or the Safari browser.
Once the developers realized that the customers are always looking for a way to get Whatsapp on the iPad, there have been a release of several apps in the App store of the iPad post that. Most of these are disappointing as well and do not yield a great experience to the user. The swiping is not too sharp or there are no push notifications and if there are any, they do not work properly!
Among the several alternatives, there is one app that has proved a point - the ‘Messenger+ for Whatsapp’. It is a brain work of Ryan Peggs, a 20 year old medical student and is a Whatsapp web app that can be used by all the touch screen devices. According to its developer, the Messenger+ will provide smooth scrolling, real-time notifications and user interfaces that are keyboard responsive, making it ideal for even those who use keyboards with the devices. The app does not do anything that is against the guidelines of Apple or might have side effects such as draining the battery of the device on which it is used. The app uses background continuation and app refresh to get the messages from the servers of Whatsapp just like any other good app does.
WhatsApp for iPad or iPhone free download easily - Simple GuideBy Krishna Parmar - November, 19th 2013
WhatsApp needs no introduction as it’s already the most popular messaging app for smartphones. It’s not only available for Android devices but it’s also available for BlackBerry, iOS and Windows Phone devices. I’m going to share a guide with you on how to get WhatsApp for iPad or iPhone free download easily.
WhatsApp messenger is extremely useful and it’s among the must have apps on any smartphone these days. All of our friends are available on smartphones these days and they all are using this messenger app to send free texts and do lots of other things. If we too wish to join them then we have to get WhatsApp for iPad or iPhone free download.
How to use WhatsApp on iPad (Working Method)?
Note : My dear friends, I want to tell you that WhatsApp is not officially available for iPad from the beginning itself. But the good news is that you can still use it on your iPad or even iPod Touch very easily. If you are thinking that you would need to Jailbreak your iPad then its just not like that, I’m going to give you method which will help you to download and use WhatsApp on iPad unofficially but legally. So please follow below given guide.
Main Requirement : The first and foremost requirement is that you will need Apple iPhone through out this tutorial, without iPhone you will not be able to use this messenger on your iPad, so if you already have iPhone then its awesome, if not, then please borrow it from someone for just 5 mins.
- So its assumed that you have iPhone, please delete already installed WhatsApp Messenger if you have any
- Download new and fresh copy of WhatsApp directly from iPhone
- After installing it, sign up for WhatsApp with your own mobile number which you wanna use in iPad
- Now Download and install, iFunBox for your operating system from here :i-funbox.com
- Connect the iPhone to your Desktop and open iFunBox and go to “User Applications” you will see list of applications from which you need to select WhatsApp
- Now copy Documents & Library folder to your Desktop and then disconnect the device.
- It’s time to download WhatsApp on your Desktop now (Windows or Mac doesn’t matter), download link is given at the end of this post (scroll down)
- Now, we need to find out where that downloaded WhatsApp file is located on Desktop which you downloaded in above step.
If you’re using Mac then go to this directory : ~/Music/iTunes/iTunes Media/Mobile Applications/
Windows PC user go here : C:\Users\Username\My Music\iTunes\iTunes Media\Mobile Applications\
- After going to above mentioned directory you will see WhatsApp.ipa file, just copy that file on your desktop
- Finally, connect your iPad with computer,again open iFunBox and you will see “Install App” icon in header
- Click on “Install App” and locate to WhatsApp.ipa file which we just copied on Desktop
- Installation process of WhatsApp on iPad will start, after its successfully installed, their’s still one vital step remaining
- Go to “User Application” in iFunBox, select WhatsApp from the list and replace “Documents & Library” folder which is their on Desktop
- Or just delete those two folder and copy/paste the one which is on Desktop
- Disconnect your device
Now check your iPad, you will be able to use WhatsApp Messenger on it. You can check the whole video tutorial of the above mentioned tutorial.
Credits : I would like to thank RedmondPie for presenting this awesome video tutorial.
Features of WhatsApp for iPad or iPhone
If you’ve used any Android smartphone before and used WhatsApp on that then you must be aware of the features. Still I’m writing down the features you’re going to experience in WhatsApp for iPad or iPhone.
The app is available for free and it doesn’t charge any amount for using any of its features. You can send unlimited texts or send unlimited voice texts to your friends who are using WhatsApp. You can use either Wi-Fi or cellular data to do so and this app will not take anything out of your phone bill.
You can create your profile which your friends can see. You can put a profile picture and also update the status like we do in Facebook.
All of your contacts stored on your iPad or iPhone will be fetched by WhatsApp automatically and those who are using WhatsApp messenger will be loaded up in your contact list with whom you can stay connected. This whole process is automatic and you don’t have to do anything else.
Also read – UC Browser for Windows Download
The user interface of this app is extremely simple and you’ll learn using it within few minutes after installing. You don’t have to go through any user guide to learn using this app.
WhatsApp for iPad or iPhone Free Download
Now I’m mentioning the link which you need to follow from your iPhone and you’ll be able to download WhatsApp for iPad or iPhone for free.
Click Here to get WhatsApp for iPhone free
You need to follow the link mentioned just above by your iPad or iPhone and you’ll be get WhatsApp for iPad or iPhone free download easily.
So friends, this was the simple guide, I hope you love using this app. Do share this guide with your friends over Facebook, Google+ and Twitter.
WhatsApp for iPad – Fast & FREE Download
December 10, 2013 | By: TMB
Want WhatsApp for iPad so you can chat with your friends? I’ll show you how a super fast WhatsApp for iPad download that is totally free. I know a ton of people who use WhatsApp and most of them want to use WhatsApp for iPad but unfortunately it is not offered by WhatsApp.
Given the popularity of WhatsApp, you’d think they would want to offer the app for iPad as well as for other tablet devices.
WhatsApp for iPad
WhatsApp is not currently available for iPad from the makers of WhatsApp. Thus far WhatsApp is only available for smartphones and doesn’t include any tablets like the iPad.
WhatsApp for iPad download
To download WhatsApp for iPad, you will first need the WhatsApp app on an iPhone.
1. You first need to sign up for WhatsApp on an iPhone. Just borrow an iPhone and sign up for WhatsApp and enter in your phone number. If WhatsApp is already installed on the iPhone you will have to delete the app and download the app again.
2. Then download and install iFunBox, which allows you to manage your apps on your iPad.
3. Connect your iPhone to your computer and open the iFunBox app. You will see User Applications, click that then select WhatsApp from the list. Copy and paste the Documents and Library folder onto your desktop.
4. Disconnect the iPhone from your computer and reconnect your iPad. Open iFunBox again and go to your iPad. Then go to User Applications again and select the WhatsApp app. Now, you’re going to take the Documents and Library folder you copied to your desktop and move them into the WhatsApp folder in iFunBox.
5. Now WhatsApp should be working on your iPad. Simply disconnect your iPad and start using WhatsApp for iPad.
Note: if you get an error message that says “Sorry, your device is currently not supported” this is because the WhatsApp app requires you to only register one phone number to each device.
You may have opened the WhatsApp app on your iPhone and made the app on your iPad invalid. Simply repeat the process and delete WhatsApp from your iPhone.
WhatsApp is one of the most popular messaging apps available to smartphone users out there on the market. It’s great because it allows you to chat with people who don’t own Apple devices. However, since WhatsApp for iPad is not currently available, it might also be of interest to see what other alternatives are available to you. This is especially true if you don’t want to download an extra piece of hardware. Google Hangouts is one of the most popular apps and can be downloaded on tablets, smartphones, and computers so you can chat with people on any device running any operating system. It has all the features of WhatsApp plus the comfort of the Google brand. Try it out and let us know how you like it.
WhatsApp for iPad – Free Alternatives
Google Hangouts for iPad is definitely a terrific choice if you want to go with something very similar to WhatsApp that is available for tablet use. Hangouts is fantastic because of the reasons mentioned above as well as many other features that come along with it that make it stand up to WhatsApp in almost every way. Hangouts is about two years old, in its current version. It is what I like to call a multimedia messenger whereas WhatsApp is pretty much an instant messenger. Through Hangouts, you can instant message and group chat just like you can with others, but you can also video chat and group video chat with up to ten people. It works on computers, PCs and Macs, as well as all sorts of mobile devices that can run Google including Android, iPhone, iPad, Windows, and Blackberry. Hangouts for iPad and iPod Touch works really well and can be downloaded from the App Store easily and for free. You’ll have access to all the features and can easily sync it with your other devices and computers.
Another great alternative that’s free is Facebook Messenger for iPad. This one is going to be most similar to WhatsApp because it focuses on instant messaging and really does well with that experience. You can use stickers and emoticons and emojis and symbols galore to really have fun with it. Facebook Messenger allows you to share media and files and photos and videos just like you would on your standalone Facebook Messenger phone app or on the online version on your computer. And they all work perfectly in sync. One great benefit of Facebook Messenger for iPad is that you don’t need to search for your friends because your contact list will already be populated with your friends from Facebook, and everyone who has a Facebook account is automatically on Facebook Messenger for iPad. It’s really awesome and worth taking another look at. You can also try Skype Messenger and GroupMe whch are great as well for free iPad alternative to WhatsApp.
Do you have any other suggestions on how to download WhatsApp for iPad? Leave comments below!
WhatsApp iPhone | Download Free WhatsApp for iPhoneAre you one of the many proud iPhone users? And do you want to download WhatsApp for your iPhone? Than you can use this tutorial to download WhatsApp for your iPhone. The messaging App works very good for iPhone. Even on older iPhones, WhatsApp works perfectly. Using WhatsApp Messenger you don’t need to pay for messages you send to friends and family. You can send completely free messages using this App. WhatsApp is becoming more and more popular. iPhone users from all over the world already use this great App. And not only iPhone users, also among Blackberry, iPhone and Windows Phone users. The great thing about WhatsApp is that you can send free messages not only to other iPhone users (like iMessage) but also to users of other operating systems. Together with Samsung, iPhone is the absolute market leader.
How to download WhatsApp for iPhone?
WhatsApp for iPhone is one of the most downloaded Apps in the App Store. Almost all iPhone users use this App. Good news for you, the installation is not so difficult. The download and installation goes via the App Store. The AppStore in App that is installed by default on your iPhone, but also on your iPad or iPod. It doesn’t matter if you are an user of the iPhone 4, 5 or 6. WhatsApp is free to download for any iPhone device. There are a few things you need before you start with the download and installation of WhatsApp. First, you need an Apple iTunes account. You also need a valid phone number, a charged battery and an active internet connection (e.g. WiFi or 4G). Is it still too complicated? No problem. Below you can find a clear guide that explains step by step how to download WhatsApp Messenger for your iPhone. The WhatsApp Application for Iphone looks great and works very smooth. There are also lots of updates that ensure that your App is always up to date. If you follow the steps below you can start using WhatsApp for iPhone within a few minutes!
WhatsApp Download iPhone
1. Open the “AppStore” Application on your iPhone. This App is installed by default on your iPhone.2. Tap the magnifying glass at the bottom of your screen and search for WhatsApp. Now you see a couple of search results that match your search query.3. It is important that you select the first search result. Therefore you click on the trusted WhatsApp Messenger Logo. Yo can recognize it by it’s green icon with the white phone icon in it.4. If you select the App you will see an short overview of WhatsApp for iPhone. You can check some screenshots of how the App is working and some reviews of peer users.5. In the righthand top corner you can find a download button with the text “Free” in it. This indicates WhatsApp for iPhone is completely free to download. You are ready to start the download now. Tap the “Free” button and login to your iTunes account to start the download and installation of the App.6. The last step to make WhatsApp work is the verification of your phone number. WhatsApp is linked to your phone number, so there is only one device that can use your WhatsApp account. This makes WhatsApp for iPhone very safe and reliable. Just enter your phone number and country code. You will immediately receive an SMS from WhatsApp with a special activation code. All you have to do is enter this code into the App. Your Phone number is verified now! Sometimes the SMS with the activation code is recognized automatically by WhatsApp. The App will enter the code by itself which means you don’t have to do anything.7. After the WhatsApp for iPhone verification process, you can directly start sending free messages and WhatsApp Emoji to all your contacts. It is important that the contact you want to send a message, also makes use of WhatsApp.
That was it! Have fun and good luck with the WhatsApp Messenger Application. Hopefully, our WhatsApp for iPhone tutorial helped you with the download, installation and verification. We really would like to read your opinion and experiences with WhatsApp. You can share it through the comment form below. You can go back to the homepage of WhatsApp download to read more news and tips, or you can select your specific iPhone below. Below, you can easily see which iPhones are included in our database.
How to install & use WhatsApp on an iPad
WhatsApp Messenger is an incredibly popular app for the iPhone, connecting over one billion active members around the world every day. It lets you send messages to your friends, or to groups of friends, over Wi-Fi or 4G, thereby saving on your phone bill (although you may still end up paying for the data if you go over your limit!).
The sad thing is that the app is only available for iPhone. There isn't one for the iPad or iPod touch.
But don't despair. In this tutorial, we show you how to use WhatsApp Messenger on the iPad (or iPod touch) using WhatsApp Web. This connects to the WhatsApp account on your iPhone and forwards the messages on to your iPad, allowing you to send and receive messages, pictures and videos. It's not native WhatsApp on the iPad, but it's the next best thing.
Beyond this, developers have taken it upon themselves to wrap the WhatsApp Web functionality into a range of apps with varying features, including notifications.
How to use WhatsApp on an iPad
If you're looking to access WhatsApp on your iPad via WhatsApp Web, there are two ways to do so: either via Safari, or a third-party app on the App Store.
Here's how to access the service via Safari:
Step 1) Open Safari on your iPad and head to web.whatsapp.com. Upon loading the page, you'll notice that it doesn't take you to the WhatsApp Web interface but instead takes you to the WhatsApp home page.
Step 2) Tap on the URL and swipe down to access the 'top drawer' of the favourites menu that appears when typing a web address. You should see an option that says 'Load desktop site' - tap it.
Step 3) The page should reload and display the familiar WhatsApp Web interface displaying the QR code to pair with your iPhone. Using your iPhone, head to Settings > WhatsApp Web and scan the QR code to pair the two devices.
Step 4) Success! The page should reload and display all your recent messages along with any media or voice notes sent to you.
It's worth noting that there are a few limitations when using this workaround.
The first limitation is that you can't send voice notes, as the browser isn't officially supported by WhatsApp (although you should still be able to play them).
The second limitation is that unlike when the service is used on a Mac or PC, notifications from web browsers aren't supported on iOS and so you won't receive notifications of incoming messages. Apart from that and a few small bugs, however, the service is pretty easy to use and a great alternative for most WhatsApp users.
Third-party WhatsApp Web apps
Admittedly, using WhatsApp Web via Safari on an iPad isn't a great experience because it wasn't designed with the iPad (or Safari, for that matter!) in mind. Developers realised there was a gap in the market for a great WhatsApp Web app for the iPad, and we've been seeing apps appear in the App Store ever since.
So, if you're looking for something a little more premium (some third-party apps offer notifications and more, but at a price) take a look at the likes of Messenger for WhatsApp and Chat for WhatsApp. We used to recommend Messenger+ for WhatsApp as the best available, but the app is no longer available to download in the UK.
WhatsApp Web is a free and easy way to access WhatsApp on your iPad. Although you won't get notifications (as you would when using the service on Mac or PC), it's a great way of accessing your messages on tablet.